Monday 26 May 2014

A Very Special Kind of Question

Thursday 15 May, James surprised me with some beautiful flowers. We ordered in some takeaway and watched some SNL, then whilst we were up and about and having a bit of a cuddle James asked me to marry him. Of course I said no. Joking! I said Yes, yes, of course, yes. And then I cried a little. Then he got out some champagne, and I cried some more, and then a little later I cried a little bit more...all happy tears, very happy tears. He had a little ring for me, that he had bought a year ago. It wasn't the ring he wanted to propose with, but he didn't want to wait any longer. This last weekend we got a proper ring. It is beautiful, simple and elegant and I can't stop telling him how much I love it.

We then spent the weekend calling and sending messages to family and close friends. It was probably one of the happiest weekends I have ever had. I love how happy everyone was for us. :)

We're super happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment