Wednesday 20 August 2014

Daydreaming About TOMS Shoes

I wear TOMS at work, they are super comfy and I love them. I have worn holes through the toes of my work pairs and am currently feeling shoeless, so I started browsing their website again. Man, do I love TOMS. I am seriously considering (but my bank account is seriously not) buying a WHOLE bunch of TOMS shoes, just deck out my whole wardrobe with TOMS shoes...no need for any others. If I were to spend a ridiculous amount on a large number of shoes above are the ones I like (plus two others I haven't shared that I'd wear to work...why share the reasons for the whole post, hey?).

Clockwise from top left: Chestnut Synthetic Leather Paseos, Black Suede Correa Sandals, Natural Snow Leopard Vegan Classics, White Canvas Paseos, Red Tribal Essien Classics, Navy Galapagos Suede Correa Sandals, Navy Geometric Jonathan Adler Vegan Correa Sandals, Black Suede Desert Wedges, Blazing Yellow Jutti Flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment