Sunday 17 August 2014

Flower Inspiration

Guys, I'm getting married! I don't get tired of saying that, and whilst I am super enjoying all the fun planning and surfing the net this wedding planning malarky can be just a little bit stressful...like, stuff is really expensive. Why is everything so expensive? 

I try and push all the money, expensive and stress inducing stuff to one side and enjoy dreaming about all the pretty things that we'll have at our wedding. We're planning it for Autumn time, but I don't want to do the stereotypical autumn stuff (pumpkins, leaves, orange and red) mainly because Australia doesn't do any seasons the stereotypical way...especially not the colder seasons. So, the current idea, and I say current because I am very prone to changing my mind, is beautiful autumn berries colours. Above are some of the beautiful bouquets I have found on my many hours of pinterest browsing. So many beautiful options. I currently saw a gorgeous white protea at my local florist and think it would look so beautiful surrounded by soft red and purple flowers.

Sources clockwise from top: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment